- ImagesThe America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coins feature duplicate designs from the circulating quarter dollar coin series. Five different National Parks are represented each year on unique reverse designs, while the obverse carries a portrait of George Washington.
- MintagesWhen the new series of five ounce silver bullion coin was first released, collector interest was high. A great deal of the excitement was generated by the surprising low mintages for the 2010-dated coins. Despite initial indications that as many as 100,000 of each coin would be struck, the US Mint announced significantly lower production levels just ahead of the bullion coin release.
- 2010 Hot SpringsHot Springs National Park is depicted on this over sized bullion coin issued by the United States Mint. One of the many fountains of the park is shown before the ornate door of the park's headquarters building.
- 2010 YellowstoneYellowstone National Park is featured on this 5 ounce silver bullion coin with a wide diameter of 3 inches. The reverse design features a scene of the famous Old Faithful geyser erupting with American Bison grazing in the foreground and background.
- 2010 YosemiteYosemite National Park is represented on one of the 5 ounce silver bullion coins issued by the US Mint. These coins have a diameter of 3 inches and have incused edge lettering. The design features the granite formation known as El Capitan.
- 2010 Grand CanyonThe Grand Canyon National Park 5 oz silver bullion coin was issued by the United States Mint as part of a new series. The coins have a wide diameter of 3 inches and bear designs that are duplicates of the corresponding quarters.
- 2010 Mount HoodMount Hood National Forest is represented on this America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin. The coins contain 5 troy ounces of .999 fine silver, with an unusually wide diameter of 3 inches.
- 2011 GettysburgThe United States Mint began the second year of the series with the release of the Gettysburg National Military Park 5 oz silver bullion coin. The mintage level for the bullion version was significantly higher than the previous year, with an initial quant
- 2011 GlacierAfter the debut releases of the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coins had surprisingly low mintages, the US Mint made an effort to increase the quantity of coins available for the second year of issue. The Glacier National Park 5 oz. Silver Bullion C
- 2011 OlympicThe US Mint made the eighth release of the new bullion series available to authorized purchasers on May 24, 2011. That was when the Olympic National Park 5 oz. Silver Bullion Coins were first available for ordering. Later in the year, the US Mint has plan
- 2011 VicksburgThe design for Vicksburg National Military Park coins featured a striking depiction of the U.S.S. Cairo on the Yazoo River. This was presented as it would have appeared during the American Civil War.
- 2011 ChickasawThe final release of the year for the America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Coins featured Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Oklahoma. The design featured an image of Lincoln Bridge, which was built from limestone and dedicated in 1909.
- 2012 El YunqueThe United States Mint began the third year of the series of America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Coins with a design featuring El Yunque National Forest located in Puerto Rico. The design features the Coqui tree frog and a Puerto Rican parrot on some
- 2012 Chaco CultureThe series of America the Beautiful 5 Ounce Silver Coins continued with the release of the coin featuring Chaco Culture National Historical Park. The design featured a view of some of the ancient constructions visible at the site.
- 2012 AcadiaThe design for the Acadia National Park Five Ounce Silver Coins features a view incorporating several elements representative of the park. This includes the coastline, a lighthouse, and pine trees.
- 2012 Hawaii VolcanoesThe next release of the America the Beautiful 5 Ounce Silver Coin series featured Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. The design featuring a striking rendition of an erupting volcano caught the attention of collectors.
- 2012 DenaliThe final release for the third year of the America the Beautiful 5 oz. Silver Coins featured Denali National Park & Preserve in Alaska. The design depicted a Dall sheep with Mount McKinley towering in the background.